- Increase of image recognition of your Company
- International certification for financiers, bookkeepers, economists, auditors and directors.
- Opportunity to meet with business partners; participation in delegations; international, national cooperation and partnerships; participation in strategic focus groups; business briefings; development of new forms of business partnership; educational and business meetings in worldwide.
- Participation in annual events and meetings: SUMMIT, LUCA AWARDS, CONFERENCE, HM Treasury and British Parliament, IFAC &IASB, IAESB, OPBAS,HMT-UK,HMRS-UK, London Stock Exchange, ICAEW, FATF, The Bank of England, European Federation of Bookkeepers (EFoB), International Federation of Bookkeepers (IFoB), Inspire Tour and other business meetings.
- Participation in the annual reception and international AWARDS LUCA: “The best Student of the Year” , “The Best Financial Manager of the Year”, “The Best Employer of the Year”, “The Best Learning Center of the Year”, “The best Tutor od the Year” and other. “Luca Pacioli” is prestigious recognition, “Oscar” of the accounting world, where companies/organisations, awards their best representatives for outstanding achievements in their profession, with the participation of the Royal Family members, representatives of business and high society of the United Kingdom and the world, Ambassadors of many countries. These meeting are held in the city of London, United Kingdom.
- Act as a sponsor and partner of events.
- ICFM members-partners are eligible for special conditions and discounts from ICFM / ICB Global partners around the world.
- Recommendations: Receive weekly business news review.
ICB Global: The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and The Institute of Certified Financial Managers. Head Office of ICFM&ICB in London.
ICB Global: ICB&ICFM has its representatives in 137 countries. 5200 examination centers in the world. 250 000 students and members in the world.